M4Reactor & COVID-19
While we wait for the pandemic to pass, we have pivoted and have been designing and fabricating PPE equipment for our community. Do you need a shield or "ear saver" or social distancing floor stickers?? Or can you help by donating to keep us operational during this time?
See Our Community Efforts on COVID
Building protection devices for health care and front-line workers.
Shop for Acrylic Shields from M4
Support Us by Donating on GoFundMe
Salisbury City Acrylic Barrier Grant
If you are interested in the Salisbury City Acrylic Barrier grant, do not order acrylic shields on this website. You should fill out the application on the city website first.
- Business must be located within City limits
- Business must be locally owned and operated.
- Must be in good standing with the State of Maryland Department of Assessments and Taxation, City of Salisbury Housing & Community Development Department (no code violations) and City of Salisbury Finance Department.
- All eligible applications will be awarded on a first come, first served basis until funding runs out.
- Applications should demonstrate a tangible need and specify where acrylic barriers and distancing stickers will be used. Uploads with diagrams/photos encouraged with application.
- If your business is requesting something that will be more than $2,000, you will be responsible for the remaining balance.
- Program availability depends on the number of applicants, availability of funding, and availability of materials
- Installation is not included in proposal costs and is the responsibility of the applicant
More Info From Salisbury City
Apply Now for the Grant
If you don't meet the requirements for the grant, we can still help you by providing custom built acrylic shields for your business. Just shop below - and support your local non-profit makerspace at the same time!
CAN YOU SPARE A FEW HOURS?
We need all the help we can get for our final push to finish our new space so we can open. Everything from painting and cleanup to electrical and plumbing. Please help if you can!
Have you heard the ?
Find out about the eastern shore's one and only Makerspace
Here you'll find the tools, skills, and knowledge that you need
Meet and collaborate with the other creative and passionate members of our community
What have you made today?
What is a Makerspace?
M4Reactor is a Makerspace. If you're not sure what a makerspace is--it's okay, we are the first of our kind on the eastern shore! Makerspaces are collaborative learning environments, community spaces where everyone from students to adults, individuals or organizations, can come together and discover new technologies. Here people can come to collaborate with other curious and innovative people and to turn their ideas into actual products.